The world we live and work in, once thought of as habitual and logical, is now erratic and unpredictable. As “thriving on chaos” becomes the norm, people and the organizations they operate in, must find new ways of making sense of their situations. Humor is non-existent.
This program, facilitated by Izzy Gesell, examines practical ways and means of maintaining physical and emotional fitness through humor, one of our most under-utilized personal resources.
Laughter and happiness are important factors in the attempt to achieve and maintain a healthy personal and professional life. Humor boosts morale, facilitates communication, stimulates creativity and helps manage stress. Participants learn how humor works and how to bring it into their lives on a daily basis.
What You Will Learn
As a result of this workshop, you will learn:
- Why some things are funny and others are not.
- How humor helps manage stress.
- Ways to bring more humor into your life.
- How to act on things you can control and let go of things you can’t control.
- Understanding the 4 quadrants of well-being: Mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.
- Humor’s impact on each of the quadrants.
- The nature of negative stress.
- Identify personal stressors.
- Designing practical, personal responses to stress.
Schedule Your Training
This session typically runs 45 to 90 minutes in length.
Contact Us with your interest in offering this session.